Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Primary Initiative

This blog was made for people that are interested in the life of David and myself and would like the option of not conversing with either of us. I, Aubrey McKay, will be writing a vast majority of the blog posts.

To start...
We were married on March 16, 2013 and I'm pregnant with our first child. Nickolas David McKay is due on March 16, 2014. Happy anniversary to us.
As for schooling...
David is going to start his second semester of BYU-Idaho as a Biochemistry major.
I have switched my major four times since my first semester back in September 2010 (Recreation Management, Therapeutic Recreation Management, Animal Science then finally English Secondary Education). My tentative graduation date is set for the fall of 2016.
Home living...
We live in an apartment in Rexburg, Idaho with our crazy Border Collie, Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) mix named Zeeke. His name is unintentionally spelled that way, since I didn't know how to spell Zeke when we were making his identification tags and filling out his paperwork.
What to expect...
I am in the process of incubating a child, so beware. There will be plenty of posts relating to Nickolas David McKay's development as he kicks, is born and as he progresses in life. There will be posts about the dog and David's inevitable success in school. I'm married to an incredibly intelligent, optimistic and handsome fellow, why wouldn't I flaunt him?

No comments:

Post a Comment