Friday, February 14, 2014

The Best of Friends




My Honey,

I wouldn't want to spend any day with anyone but you. I picked these two songs "Best of Friends" from my favorite kids movie and "You Are My Sunshine" rendition from my favorite adult movie to express my feelings toward you. You're loyal, kind, dedicated - and stuck with me for the long haul.

My Bunny,

We're going to be bringing a child in the world together! Even though I say "it's all your fault" what I mean is, "you made this possible".

My Snicker,

We laugh together and play together. For you and for our children I'm going to leap out of my comfort zone and start spending more time outdoors. I've seen how much it means too you and, until the time when we can get a pasture and I can retrieve Ginger from my dad's house, I'll settle for walking.

My Doodle,

Then only thing I'd change about our marriage is we sing to each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment